Sunday, June 25, 2006

Traffic Report

One person found this blog by Googling "Ruby Tuesday's turkey burger." Another with "alaska congressman democrat."

In other news, New Haven keeps checking in. There are a few other newbies, but New Haven's a regular. New Haven, it turns out, may not even be New Haven. They may be nearby, but using an internet server in New Haven.

So, if you live near New Haven and use DSL.net as your internet provider, leave a comment below or send me an e-mail at hwy61rv AT gmail.com. You know what to do with the AT.

There's a reason I keep on about this stuff. This blog is the closest thing I have to a journal and I'd like to sort of know the people who are reading it regularly. If you find it by accident, that's great. Just tell me who you are and how you found this site. That way I feel like I can have a real relationship with my readers, complete with all the anger and lack of true intimacy of my other relationships.

Thanks.